webservices stop working in Test - same code works in production

cqtran97

Hello all,

I have an asp.net application that processes credit card using web services.

This application has been working fine for almost a year now. All a sudden,
it stopped working when running on my local machine (Window XP Pro, VS 2003,
..NET Framework 1.1) and referencing the test environment of the webservice
providers. However, the same application without changing any code still
works when referencing the production environment of the webservice provider.
The same application also works correctly when running on other machines and
referencing the test environment.

I 've tried to delete all temporary internet files of the browsers, all
project folders in the asp.net temporary folders as well as all web caching
folders. I've also tried to delete and add back reference to the web
services, and tried switch between static and dynamic reference to webservice
url, but none of them has been able to fix the problem.

Does anyone has any ideas what went wrong here? Could someone please shed
someone on how to fix the problem.

Thank you very much.

Andy