websieve

samboychip

Hi, can anyone please shed some lights on me how to get websieve
authenticate with cyrus? Currently I have postfix and cyrus install in
freebsd, but I m not able to login thru websieve.

The error from webiseve is
Login Error
There was an error in loging you in to the server. Please click HERE and
try again.

System Error: IMAP::Admin [ initialize ]: try NO Login failed:
authentication failure

User server=127.0.0.

But I don't found error in http-error file.

Thanks
Sam