    site b with basic authentication.

    I appreciate if some one helps me to solve this problem.

    Thanks in advance.
    jose, Jan 27, 2009

  2. If you are talking single sign on for multiple sites, you have to set the
    machine keys and cookie name to the same values in the config file. You can
    then "share" session, although you cannot share session variables, so this
    is merely a sign on methdology. Any shared information has to be passed or
    persisted.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, Se, SD, DBA

    Blog:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 27, 2009