    site b with basic authentication.

    I appreciate if some one helps me to solve this problem.

    Thanks in advance.
    jose, Jan 27, 2009

  2. jose

    Bob Barrows Guest

    jose wrote:
    > I am in a web site A. I want to redirect to a web site B with basic
    > authentication. I dont want to get the HTML , i want to redirect to
    > the web site b with basic authentication.

    recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
    a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

    to help you.
    --
    HTH,
    Bob Barrows