WEBSITE DESIGN FOR THE LOWEST RATE

kirky_posh

Hello this is Kirky. Our company is a web design
and engineering company focused on helping our
clients succeed on the web. We actually design
and develop and update websites for the Internet.
In addition to this, our work is consistently praised
for its dynamic content ,efficiency and
performance.

We are focused on creating the MOST
ADVANCED AND ELEGANTLY IMPLEMENTED
web products ever.

To start off with, we have a special promo where
we can offer a 4-5 page website starting at $525.00 depending on how
many webpages you want and that is nogotiable.

If you are interested, please feel free to give us a
call at (561) 208-3543 or email us at
(e-mail address removed)

Stewart Gordon

Hello this is Kirky. Our company is a web design
and engineering company focused on helping our
clients succeed on the web. We actually design
and develop and update websites for the Internet.
In addition to this, our work is consistently praised
for its dynamic content ,efficiency and
performance.

I wonder how many people would have a website designed by a company that
doesn't even _have_ a website....

If you are interested, please feel free to give us a
call at (561) 208-3543 or email us at
(e-mail address removed)

Now, hands up who'd believe in a company that thinks it can get the same
phone number in every part of the world, even those parts where phone
numbers don't have anything resembling that structure?

Stewart.

Carolyn Marenger

Ki Kirky,

I am very interested in getting some websites designed (and developed) for
the lowest rate. Right now, they are being done for free. To be lower
than that, you will have to pay me to do them. I really like the sound of
that. If you are serious in the offer as described in your subject,
please let me know. Please include in that at least three references who
I can contact about your services and three public sites you have created
so that I can see the quality of your work.

Thank you,

Carolyn