    If you are interested, please feel free to give us a
    call at (561) 208-3543 or email us at

    , Mar 10, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Hello this is Kirky. Our company is a web design
    > and engineering company focused on helping our
    > clients succeed on the web. We actually design
    > and develop and update websites for the Internet.
    > In addition to this, our work is consistently praised
    > for its dynamic content ,efficiency and
    > performance.

    I wonder how many people would have a website designed by a company that
    doesn't even _have_ a website....

    <snip>
    > If you are interested, please feel free to give us a
    > call at (561) 208-3543 or email us at

    Now, hands up who'd believe in a company that thinks it can get the same
    phone number in every part of the world, even those parts where phone
    numbers don't have anything resembling that structure?

    Stewart.

    the 'group where everyone may benefit.

    Stewart Gordon, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Ki Kirky,

    I am very interested in getting some websites designed (and developed) for
    the lowest rate. Right now, they are being done for free. To be lower
    than that, you will have to pay me to do them. I really like the sound of
    that. If you are serious in the offer as described in your subject,
    please let me know. Please include in that at least three references who
    I can contact about your services and three public sites you have created
    so that I can see the quality of your work.

    Thank you,

    Carolyn

    Carolyn Marenger, Mar 10, 2005

    No website address and a gmail address...!!! Hmmmm....

    , Mar 11, 2005