    You can see some of my previous work at
    http://www.imaniman.com/index.php?action=portfolio

    , Jan 2, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > My name is David and my occupation is a web designer/developer.
    >
    > I have been working for a web design company for almost 2 years and I
    > am currently looking to build upon my web design portfoilio in my free
    > time.
    >
    > If you are interested in getting your website redesigned i would be
    > happy to do so, as long as i can use the site in my portfolio and that
    > a link to my site be placed on yours.

    Code:

    Hmmm I am speechless.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Jan 2, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > My name is David and my occupation is a web designer/developer.

    Hi Dave

    > I have been working for a web design company for almost 2 years

    What have you been doing there? Janitor? Door man? Go-fer?

    > and I
    > am currently looking to build upon my web design portfoilio in my free
    > time.

    Free time? What the heck is free time?

    > If you are interested in getting your website redesigned i would be
    > happy to do so, as long as i can use the site in my portfolio and that
    > a link to my site be placed on yours.

    Ohhhh trading links... Cool Idea!

    > We can discuss it further if you are interested.
    > If you accept i will create 3 layouts and you can choose or make
    > adjustments and then i will build the site. If you are interested
    > please contact me at .
    >
    > You can see some of my previous work at
    > http://www.imaniman.com/index.php?action=portfolio

    ok, I looked. Good luck.

    Travis Newbury, Jan 2, 2007
  4. Saxman Guest

    wrote:

    > You can see some of my previous work at
    > http://www.imaniman.com/index.php?action=portfolio

    "The nominative case of the pronoun of the first person; the word with
    which a speaker or writer denotes himself."

    This needs to be changed from 'i' to 'I'. Not very professional.

    Saxman, Jan 2, 2007
  5. ProgramGeek Guest

    What's wrong, that's the tight code right there? Hehe.

    Mistakes happen.

    ProgramGeek, Jan 7, 2007
  6. ProgramGeek wrote:
    > What's wrong, that's the tight code right there? Hehe.
    >
    > Mistakes happen.

    I'd be wary of buying a house built by a carpenter that has yet to
    master a hammer.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Jan 7, 2007
  7. Andy Dingley Guest

    Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Hmmm I am speechless.

    Aw, c'mon. He's better than the usual "Best Beloveds, please to be
    using my services" post.

    Mind you, if you tout for work locally you have to be _perfect_ or
    you're going to get flamed.

    Andy Dingley, Jan 7, 2007
  8. Andy Dingley wrote:
    > Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >
    >> Hmmm I am speechless.

    > Aw, c'mon. He's better than the usual "Best Beloveds, please to be
    > using my services" post.

    Agree better then many. We've seen far far worse

    > Mind you, if you tout for work locally you have to be _perfect_ or
    > you're going to get flamed.

    Agree also we all make mistakes, and for one am always learning new
    things, and we all started as newbies. but

    makes no sense markup-wise and definitely points to a lacking in
    stylesheet area. Basic skills one should have before one tries to market
    professionally...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan