WebSite DLL?

PP

Hi

I have a .NET Website (v2, FileMode) that calls a .NET DLL to load an
Assembly (all .NET), which works most of the time.

The problem is that when I call this method to load the WebSite
Assembly, it throws an error saying:
"Could not load file or assembly 'WebApp' or one of its dependencies.
The system cannot find the file specified."

I am using the "Assembly.Load" to load the assembly but cannot find it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?

I looked in the BIN direct to locate the DLL but cannot find it.

Thanks

Paul.

Laurent Bugnion [MVP]

Hi,
Hi

I have a .NET Website (v2, FileMode) that calls a .NET DLL to load an
Assembly (all .NET), which works most of the time.

The problem is that when I call this method to load the WebSite
Assembly, it throws an error saying:
"Could not load file or assembly 'WebApp' or one of its dependencies.
The system cannot find the file specified."

I am using the "Assembly.Load" to load the assembly but cannot find it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?

I looked in the BIN direct to locate the DLL but cannot find it.

Thanks

Paul.

It sounds like you're using the new "website" model. You should try the
Web Application Project add-on. Caution: It's included in VS2005 SP1, so
you must uninstall the add-on if you install SP1.

http://webproject.scottgu.com/

Greetings,
Laurent