    Any suggestion or advice would be very much appreciate. I am a college
    student striving to achieve a master in business and this is my first
    attempt a business.

    Crystal Nites Virtual Mall, Sep 13, 2008

  2. On Sep 13, 2:01 pm, Crystal Nites Virtual Mall <>
    wrote:
    > Hello to everyone and thanks for creating a group where affiliate
    > novice, such as myself, can come for assistance.

    Yea, don't thank us quite yet...

    > I was wondering if
    > you could review my website to see if I am headed in the right
    > direction. I endeavor to create a functional virtual mall where my
    > customer base can come and find the stores that would find at there
    > local mall. You can view my work in progress athttp://Crystal-Nites.com.

    Turn off the music. If I want to listen to your music I will turn it
    on thank you.

    Good job with the expanding header.

    Why change the entire structure of the page when go to the baby
    department?

    Lose the freaking frames.

    --
    Travis
    Flash Crap: http://travisnewbury.blogspot.com

    Travis Newbury, Sep 13, 2008

  3. On 2008-09-13, Crystal Nites Virtual Mall wrote:
    > Hello to everyone and thanks for creating a group where affiliate
    > novice, such as myself, can come for assistance. I was wondering if
    > you could review my website to see if I am headed in the right
    > direction. I endeavor to create a functional virtual mall where my
    > customer base can come and find the stores that would find at there
    > local mall. You can view my work in progress at http://Crystal-Nites.com.
    >
    > Any suggestion or advice would be very much appreciate. I am a college
    > student striving to achieve a master in business and this is my first
    > attempt a business.

    The layout falls apart in a narrow window:
    <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/testing/CrystalNites.jpg>

    Centered text is hard to read.

    Author:

    Chris F.A. Johnson, Sep 13, 2008
  4. Crystal Nites Virtual Mall

    Ari Heino Guest

    > Any suggestion or advice would be very much appreciate.

    Try validating.
    Get rid of proprietary and other oldish html markup.
    Resize the images' dimensions proportionally, if you must resize them.
    They look bad.
    --
    Ari
    http://users.utu.fi/athein/

    Ari Heino, Sep 14, 2008
  5. On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:01:33 -0700 (PDT), Crystal Nites Virtual Mall
    <> wrote:

    >Hello to everyone and thanks for creating a group where affiliate
    >novice, such as myself, can come for assistance. I was wondering if
    >you could review my website to see if I am headed in the right
    >direction. I endeavor to create a functional virtual mall where my
    >customer base can come and find the stores that would find at there
    >local mall. You can view my work in progress at http://Crystal-Nites.com.
    >
    >Any suggestion or advice would be very much appreciate. I am a college
    >student striving to achieve a master in business and this is my first
    >attempt a business

    IMHO,
    1. It appear that you forgot to create the "Welcome Screen" in the
    menu above the "Baby Department"
    2. The layout of the page must be always the same for each menu
    choiced/clicked
    "Welcome Screen" and "Baby Department" shows different layout .... we
    feel jumped on another site :)

    Raymond SCHMIT, Sep 14, 2008
  6. Crystal Nites Virtual Mall

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 24 Jan 2009, "Wings" <> wrote:

    > "Crystal Nites Virtual Mall" <> wrote in message
    > ..
    >> Hello to everyone and thanks for creating a group where affiliate
    >> novice, such as myself, can come for assistance. I was wondering if
    >> you could review my website to see if I am headed in the right
    >> direction. I endeavor to create a functional virtual mall where my
    >> customer base can come and find the stores that would find at there
    >> local mall. You can view my work in progress at
    >> http://Crystal-Nites.com.
    >>
    >> Any suggestion or advice would be very much appreciate. I am a
    >> college student striving to achieve a master in business and this is
    >> my first attempt a business.

    > Have you given thought to the political implications of the name,
    > "Crystal-Nites?" Not criticizing, but I think this might bother some
    > potential customers. Then again, maybe not. Just worth considering,
    > however.

    Well, it might be worse. He could have used "Crystal Meth"...

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, Jan 25, 2009