WEBSITE FOUND.WAITING FOR REPLY MESSAGE BLINKS IN THE STATUS BAR

Guest

Hi,

I am supporting an ASP.Net Web application, when I try to run the
application from my system, it throws an error like Web Site Found.Waiting
for Reply. And, this message continuously blinks in the Status Bar.

My Database server resides in another network, and I can ping the database
server and it works. I have also tested http://localhost from Run option, it
also works.
But, I am unable to trace where exactly lies the error.

Can, anyone here help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Hirak Sengupta