    Can anyone please help me in figuring out the problem.

    thanks,
    vinay

    vinay agarwal, Jul 10, 2003

  2. vinay agarwal

    SPA Guest

    Hi Vinay

    Give us more details -

    1) the code for the page you are trying to load
    2) the server configuration (IIS and OS version)
    3) details like - does the page ever run and display correctly?

    SPA

    SPA, Jul 10, 2003

  3. vinay agarwal

    Randy R Guest

    well hung or just hung?

    > It gets hung very often.

    aahaha.. heh heh..

    Randy R, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Thanks for your quick response.
    I really appreciate that.
    Here are the details

    OS : Windows 2000 server sp3
    Internet information server 5.0

    regarding the code it's not one page the whole site blocks sometime.

    the website works fine for a while and then stops working.
    I means for most of the day we are able to use the website. It stops
    working atleast twice a day.

    the solution for this we have is to restart the machine on which the
    site is hosted and it works fine after that.

    is it something related to space on the server or something else.

    please advice.

    thanks,
    vinay

    vinay agarwal, Jul 10, 2003
  5. What does the event log say? Do HTML pages continue to serve fine?

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2147
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2226
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2355

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 10, 2003