website LOL!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Eric, Dec 13, 2009.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Eric, Dec 13, 2009

  2. Eric wrote:

    > hXXp://homepage.avhdc.com/

    Are you looking for a critique (here in this HTML group)?

    <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepage.avhdc.com%2F>
    Errors found while checking this document as HTML 4.0 Transitional!
    Result: 146 Errors, 51 warning(s)

    I can't fathom any other reason you would post it here.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 13, 2009

  3. On Dec 13, 7:41 pm, "Eric" <> wrote:
    > http://homepage.avhdc.com/

    Congratulation!
    Charles Manson never found time to do his page.
    You did it!

    Jan C. Faerber, Dec 16, 2009
  4. Eric

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <>, "Jan C. Faerber" <> wrote:
    >On Dec 13, 7:41=A0pm, "Eric" <> wrote:
    >> http://homepage.*****.com/

    >Congratulation!
    >Charles Manson never found time to do his page.
    >You did it!

    And you reposted the link for him. Idiot.

    Doug Miller, Dec 16, 2009