Website Mini-Blog

Neredbojias

I've made a sort of experimental mini-blog partially to get feedback for my
website. Would appreciate it if some of youse would give it a gander and
let me know what you think. (It's at the bottom of the page.)

http://www.neredbojias.com/

Thanks.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:33:19 GMT
G scribed:
works good.
nice pics too ;)

Thanks, G. I'm working on maybe expanding it in functionality, but we'll
see. Although it's totally primitive now, there's something really
pleasant (to me at least) about the simplicity.