    Thanks.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 17, 2007

  2. Neredbojias

    G Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > I've made a sort of experimental mini-blog partially to get feedback
    > for my website. Would appreciate it if some of youse would give it a
    > gander and let me know what you think. (It's at the bottom of the
    > page.)
    >
    > http://www.neredbojias.com/
    >
    > Thanks.

    works good.
    nice pics too ;)
    G, Aug 17, 2007

  3. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:33:19 GMT
    G scribed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> I've made a sort of experimental mini-blog partially to get feedback
    >> for my website. Would appreciate it if some of youse would give it a
    >> gander and let me know what you think. (It's at the bottom of the
    >> page.)
    >>
    >> http://www.neredbojias.com/
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    > works good.
    > nice pics too ;)

    Thanks, G. I'm working on maybe expanding it in functionality, but we'll
    see. Although it's totally primitive now, there's something really
    pleasant (to me at least) about the simplicity.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 18, 2007