    Shawn Guest

    Does anyone know a way to run a webpage on a webpage like the WebBrowser
    control in vb.net?
    Shawn, Jan 15, 2006

  2. Shawn,
    I think if you can be more specific about the goal here, it might be easier
    to get constructive responses. You can, for example, use the IFRAME tag to
    host a "Webpage" within a web page. Using the WebBrowser control in a web
    page, doubt it.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Actually that is just about exactly what I was looking for, but I am having
    trouble getting it to change pages. I set the url to a default page, but
    want to have different button clicks open different pages. Now the page just
    does nothing. Here is the button handler.

    function Submit1_onclick() {
    ResultFrame.src="Messages.aspx"
    }
    P.S. In case you haven't figured this out, I have several years experience
    with Windows apps, but not web stuff.

    Thanks!!!

    Shawn, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Nevermind, I got it. Thanks for the help!!!

    Shawn, Jan 15, 2006