Website on Windows 2003

John Blessing

http://www.schedule-email.com - Schedule multiple individual
emails/newsletters
Jerry said:
Hii
some of my sites which is working perfectly on Windows 2000
But when i tried the same thing from Windows 2003, it gives me error..

I am using IIS 6.0
By the way i am getting an error 80005000
login error.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated..

thnk u
Jerry

From
http://developmentnow.com/g/62_2004_4_0_0_0/inetserver-asp-general.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com

By default, IIS 6 will only serve html (static pages) pages. If you want to
run ASP apps, you need to enable the ASP web service extension. In Internet
Services Manager, click Web Services Extensions, select "Active Server
Pages" and click the Allow button.

--
John Blessing

businesses