Website Replication

I would like to treat the /234 as a parameter not a VD.
And it is replication, the (234) of http://test.com/234
is the id of the person/entity's replicated site. If it
was me i would use the querystring but this is the way it
has to be. Is there a was to get this?

John Saunders

J said:
I would like to treat the /234 as a parameter not a VD.
And it is replication, the (234) of http://test.com/234
is the id of the person/entity's replicated site. If it
was me i would use the querystring but this is the way it
has to be. Is there a was to get this?

Not only isn't there a way to get it, but I don't see how the above URL will
ever cause your code to execute. How will you get a .aspx page to be called
when there's no filename on the command line? What resource will be
accessed?

Drebin

How sites like that are typically done is you have to either write your own
ISAPI filter to capture anything that doesn't have a file extension or a /
at the end - and process it like real asp.net file...

Unless there is some compelling reason, it would probably be better off on
many levels to just do: /users.aspx?UserID=234