    - Nothing too expensive. My site is small, but growing, and I can't be
    spending $25 a month on tracking right now.

    Thanks.
    bPstyles, Dec 21, 2004

  2. bPstyles

    Larry Webb Guest

    bPstyles wrote:
    > Excuse me if this isn't the proper place to post this question. However,
    > the popularity of this group led me to post here.
    >
    > In any case, I am looking for recommendations on a website tracking site. I
    > currently use statcounter.com and they are decent, but I am interested in
    > seeing others. Here are some key points for me:
    >
    > - Total Hits Per Page.
    > - Popular pages
    > - Visitor tracking
    > - Lifetime stats (in other words, if I want to see how many hits I had on
    > June 24th, 2002, I want to be able to see it.
    > - Nothing too expensive. My site is small, but growing, and I can't be
    > spending $25 a month on tracking right now.
    >
    > Thanks.

    I have AccessProbe setup for 6 of my customers and they all like.

    http://www.2dgs.com/software/index.php

    Larry
    Larry Webb, Dec 22, 2004

  3. bPstyles

    bPstyles Guest

    "Larry Webb" <> wrote in message
    > I have AccessProbe setup for 6 of my customers and they all like.

    OK, so this is all done on my end, which I am not against at all, I actually
    like the idea of paying once for an app. However, is this simple stuff to
    set-up?

    bPstyles, Dec 22, 2004
  4. bPstyles

    Lois Guest

    :
    : - Total Hits Per Page.
    : - Popular pages
    : - Visitor tracking
    : - Lifetime stats (in other words, if I want to see how many hits I
    had on
    : June 24th, 2002, I want to be able to see it.

    See http://adubus.free.fr/audistat/ . It's free, and it does most of
    the above to the extent that stats can. There are links to sample
    stats of real sites, and it's easy to set up.

    Lois
    Lois, Dec 22, 2004
  5. bPstyles

    bPstyles Guest

    "Lois" <> wrote in message
    > "bPstyles" wrote:
    > : I am looking for recommendations on a website tracking site. I
    > : currently use statcounter.com and they are decent, but I am
    > interested in
    > : seeing others. Here are some key points for me:
    > :
    > : - Total Hits Per Page.
    > : - Popular pages
    > : - Visitor tracking
    > : - Lifetime stats (in other words, if I want to see how many hits I
    > had on
    > : June 24th, 2002, I want to be able to see it.
    >
    > See http://adubus.free.fr/audistat/ . It's free, and it does most of
    > the above to the extent that stats can. There are links to sample
    > stats of real sites, and it's easy to set up.

    Wow, thank you very, very much.

    One day, my website will be gigantic and receiving 1.9 trillion hits a
    minute :) But until then, I need something simple and this looks like it.

    bPstyles, Dec 22, 2004