website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Debbie M., Jan 7, 2004.

  1. Debbie M.

    Debbie M. Guest

    Debbie M., Jan 7, 2004

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Debbie M.

    Cameron Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>http://community-2.webtv.net/DebChats/TheOnlyWay/

    > The page doesn't even come close to validating.

    Made with a page builder, nuff said ;)

    P.S.

    Should I be worried that smoke started coming out of my monitor when I
    looked at that page? ;)

    ~Cameron

    Cameron, Jan 7, 2004
  4. In article <bthfv9$mns$>,
    Cameron <> wrote:

    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >
    > >>http://community-2.webtv.net/DebChats/TheOnlyWay/

    > > The page doesn't even come close to validating.
    > >

    > Made with a page builder, nuff said ;)

    You guys are so harsh! Did you get to the end of the second page where
    we find:

    "I would like to thank the following for their "gif" contributions.
    They improved my website 100%! Thank you! "

    Audry

    --
    tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com

    T. Audry Glamour, Jan 8, 2004
  5. Disco Octopus, Jan 8, 2004
  6. Debbie M.

    Cameron Guest

    T. Audry Glamour wrote:
    <snip>
    > You guys are so harsh! Did you get to the end of the second page where
    > we find:
    >
    > "I would like to thank the following for their "gif" contributions.
    > They improved my website 100%! Thank you! "
    >
    > Audry

    then I would like to thank those people too ;)

    ~Cameron

    Cameron, Jan 8, 2004
  7. Debbie M.

    Cameron Guest

    Disco Octopus wrote:
    > Debbie M. wrote:
    >
    >>http://community-2.webtv.net/DebChats/TheOnlyWay/
    >>

    >>Jesus

    > <quote dudes="dire straits">even jesus christ has got industrial
    > desease</quote>

    that's not a quote from the Industrial Disease on the love over gold
    album, closest you get is "How come Jesus gets Industrial Disease?"

    ~Cameron

    Cameron, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Debbie M.

    rf Guest

    "T. Audry Glamour" <> wrote in message
    > In article <bthfv9$mns$>,
    > Cameron <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > >
    > > > In article <>,
    > > > says...

    > > > The page doesn't even come close to validating.
    > > >

    > > Made with a page builder, nuff said ;)

    > You guys are so harsh! Did you get to the end of the second page where
    > we find:
    >
    > "I would like to thank the following for their "gif" contributions.
    > They improved my website 100%! Thank you! "

    Er, I didn't get past the first fold. The content just turned me off.
    Evangilists - bah humbug.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jan 8, 2004