  1. Debbie M.

    Debbie M. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Debbie M.

    Alan D-W Guest

    Alan D-W, Feb 15, 2004
  4. "Debbie M." <> skrev i melding
    news:...
    > http://community-2.webtv.net/DebChats/TheOnlyWay/

    And...?

    Assuming you're asking for critique, I'll begin by telling you that it's
    nowhere near complying to any standards. First attempt though W3C's
    validator tells me that you don't have a DOCTYPE or even a character
    encoding.
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://community-2.webtv.net/DebChats/TheOnlyWay/

    Then, by guessing that you're using HTML 4.01 Transitional and UTF-8, you
    still have loads of errors in your HTML.
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...ansitional&charset=utf-8 (Unicode, worldwide)

    > Jesus

    Indeed. You'll have to do better than that on this newsgroup. Tell ya what,
    learn some actual HTML instead of using "WebTV Page Builder v1.1" (as it
    says in the source code, at the top), redo the site from scratch, and let's
    have a look at it again. Who knows? You might even become a better HTML
    coder.

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -