Webstart won't use more than one jar

Mark McKay

I'm trying to get webstart working for a movie editor I've created
using Java2D:

https://gazelle.dev.java.net/binaries/gazelleEditor.html

(You can download the entire source or compiled binaries by going to
https://gazelle.dev.java.net)

When I try to launch this through webstart I get the error

JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed by same certificate

However, I know these jars are signed by the same certificate. My Ant
build process for deploying to the web includes:

<!-- Make sure all webstart jars are signed with the same
certificate -->
<signjar alias="${key.user}" storepass="${key.password}"
keystore="${key.location}">
<fileset dir="www">
<include name="**/*.jar"/>
</fileset>
</signjar>

I include them in my JNLP file as:

<security>
<all-permissions/>
</security>

<resources>
<j2se version="1.4+"/>
<jar href="gazelleEditor.jar"/>
<jar href="movieTools.jar"/>
</resources>

However, I still get this error that they are not signed by the same
certificate.

The editor works fine when run as a regular Java app. Any ideas
what's wrong? Also, what's a JNLP <extension>? I saw another post in
this newsgroup referring to this, but the java.sun.com website does
not define it.

Mark McKay