    I have tried to make sence out of the advise but I can't get this thing to work. Since there are so many requests for this soulution perhaps someone could take the extrat time to write a step by step process on how to fix this problem

    Thanks in advance

    Ron

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uIFJhc21zc2Vu?=, Apr 16, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9uIFJhc21zc2Vu?=

    Jos Guest

    "Ron Rasmssen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have read all of the questions about the error: Unable to find script

    library '/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js'. Try placing
    this file manually, or reinstall by running 'aspnet_regis -c'.

    > I have tried to make sence out of the advise but I can't get this thing to

    work. Since there are so many requests for this soulution perhaps someone
    could take the extrat time to write a step by step process on how to fix
    this problem.

    1) With Windows Explorer, browse to the root folder of your website. This
    may be "c:\inetpub\wwwroot" (sometimes this is on d: or e:), it may be a
    subfolder, or wherever you chose to put your files.
    2) Inside this root folder, create the folder structure shown in the error
    message. More precisely, create a folder "aspnet_client", in which you
    create another folder "system_web", and finally, create a folder "1_1_4322".
    3) Look for the file "WebUIValidation.js". Usually, there's a copy in
    "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ASP.NETClientFiles" or
    "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ASP.NETClientFiles". Copy it
    to the folder 1_1_4322 that you last created.

    --

    Jos

    Jos, Apr 17, 2004