[wee bit OT] UML tutorials

Andres Montiel

Could anyone point me to a UML tutorial for newbies? I couldn't find one
that was downloadable (I use dial-up and connecting to the 'net is
expensive in our country).

Thanks. :)

- Andre

Alan Gauld

Could anyone point me to a UML tutorial for newbies? I couldn't find one
that was downloadable (I use dial-up and connecting to the 'net is
expensive in our country).

I don't know if they still do it but Rational used top do a
"free" CD ROM with a good tutorial on it, it covered their topol
too but the UML bit was distinct. They used to ship the CD for a
small charge - almost certainly less than the connect time to do
it online.

Just a thought.

Alan g
Author of the Learn to Program website