    expensive in our country).

    Thanks. :)

    - Andre

    Andres Montiel, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Andres Montiel

    Alan Gauld Guest

    On 05 Sep 2003 22:25:47 +0800, Andres Montiel
    <> wrote:
    > Could anyone point me to a UML tutorial for newbies? I couldn't find one
    > that was downloadable (I use dial-up and connecting to the 'net is
    > expensive in our country).

    I don't know if they still do it but Rational used top do a
    "free" CD ROM with a good tutorial on it, it covered their topol
    too but the UML bit was distinct. They used to ship the CD for a
    small charge - almost certainly less than the connect time to do
    it online.

    Just a thought.

    Alan g
    Author of the Learn to Program website