Weekly sub-totals

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by PorkyJr, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. PorkyJr

    PorkyJr Guest

    Have a ASP form/page that displays information based on a date range. I
    would like it to print sub-totals for the week(s) (ends on Saturday),
    plus keep a running total for the end of the report. Not sure how to
    have the break happen.

    **code start**
    If IsDate(lin) Then
    wknda = lin
    End If

    If IsDate(loff) Then
    wkndb = loff
    End If

    wkndbrk = Weekday(wkndb)

    If (Weekday(wkndb) < wkndbrk) Then
    wkhrs = 0
    wkndbrk = 0
    End If

    **code end**

    Thanks in advance

    PorkyJr, Apr 2, 2004

  2. PorkyJr

    Matt Foster Guest

    That post does not provide enough information to help you.

    Matt Foster, Apr 4, 2004