Weird behavior... help

Shaul Feldman

Hello,
I have a couple of things:
1)
a page contains a button that has some JS code attached to it
programmatically.
Also the page loads a web user control with LoadControl method. In UC I
have a text box where user can type some text. The weird behavior is that
when user presses enter in UC textbox, the postback of the page occurs AND
the JS code attached to the button is running [this ruins my plans, JS
should run at the end when I'm finished with the page from client-side]...
why does it happen? Help anyone?

2)
How can a page / UC detect who was the caller? like in JS there was always a
PARENT, or OPENER.

3)
Can UC server side code access it's parents' (page that has the UC)
components?

Thank you a lot, I know my questions are hard and my English is not so
bright, but still, thanks for helping out.