Weird Compile Errors Continues

Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com

I am getting this error when I compile a VS2005 web project: The name
'dgdANSI835' does not exist in the current context. This web project has been
compiling fine. All of a sudden the code behind cant see the datagrid. The
aspx has the datagrid in it. Just for kicks if I explicitly declare the
datagrid in the class and compile the compiler says the datagrid already
exists. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com

Problem solved. I had a different webpage inheriting the original weppage.