Weird date/time problem

Richard Stanton

Hello all

I have a simple asp script that pulls data from an ingres database and
displays it on screen.

It all works fine except for date/time fields where the date >=
24/10/2004 and <= 31/10/2004 where it takes 1 hour off the time ie

in the database I have 24/10/2004 08:00

the asp displays 24/10/2004 07:00

The same thing happens for the same date next year.

Any thoughts?

thanks

Richard

Chris Hohmann

Richard Stanton said:
Hello all

I have a simple asp script that pulls data from an ingres database and
displays it on screen.

It all works fine except for date/time fields where the date >=
24/10/2004 and <= 31/10/2004 where it takes 1 hour off the time ie

in the database I have 24/10/2004 08:00

the asp displays 24/10/2004 07:00

The same thing happens for the same date next year.

Any thoughts?

thanks

Richard

Could it be your daylight savings setting?

Richard Stanton

Well I wondered that. Checked the server and the time is correct.

Richard

Solved it - needed to install a patch, 9182, onto the nt clients from ca's ftp site.