Weird problem with accessing accessdb

yossimotro

OleDbConnection con;
OleDbCommand cmd;
OleDbDataReader reader;

con = new
OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" +
Server.MapPath("App_Data\\db.mdb") + ";");
con.Open();

cmd = new OleDbCommand("Select tblUsers.userID from tblUsers
WHERE tblUsers.Login = ? AND tblUsers.Password = ?", con);

cmd.Parameters.Add("Login", txtUser.Text.ToString());
cmd.Parameters.Add("Password", txtPass.Text.ToString());

reader = cmd.ExecuteReader();

After this is executed I get the following error:

No value given for one or more required parameters.

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: No value given for
one or more required parameters.

Source Error:

Line 42:
Line 43:
Line 44: reader = cmd.ExecuteReader();
Line 45:
Line 46:

What could be the cause of it?

Yossi.

Guest

Yossi,
There is nothing wrong with your code. That means either there is / are no
values for "txtUser.Text.ToString());" etc., or that the names of the
parameters are incorrect.

Peter