Weird problem with design attributes

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by GeezerButler, May 13, 2007.

  1. GeezerButler

    GeezerButler Guest

    Hi,
    I have a user control declared like:
    public class MyUserControl: UserControl, INamingContainer

    I am applying design time attributes to some properties of my
    UserControl.
    For example:
    [Category("Appearance"),
    TypeConverter(typeof(StringArrayConverter))]
    [Description("Some description")]
    public string[] MyProperty1

    For some reason, the Category is being applied correctly to all
    properties but i can't see the ArrayConverter or the description.

    Has anyone faced this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

    GeezerButler, May 13, 2007