weird problem with skin and masterpage with inline code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kelmen@hotmail.com, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Greeting,

    I have a weird problem. Working fine before I incoporating theme and
    skin.

    my sample is an aspx file using masterpage. working fine.

    then when I incoporating theme and skin, keep getting error:

    The Controls collection cannot be modified because the control contains
    code blocks (i.e. <% ... %>).

    after many trial, the error resolved if I:

    at masterpage, I have a client script with inline coding to refering
    the main form:

    var m_frmMain = null;

    function OnFormLoad()
    {
    m_frmMain = document.<%=frmMain.ClientID%>;
    }
    </script>

    if I change or disable the inline code say to : m_frmMain =
    document.forms[0];

    it worked fine then!!!!

    Something wrong or incompatible between the theme and masterpage inline
    coding?

    , Feb 24, 2006