WELCOME to cygwin@cygwin.com

Discussion in 'Python' started by cygwin-help@cygwin.com, Sep 3, 2003.

    mailing list.

    Acknowledgment: I have added the address

    to the cygwin mailing list.

    Welcome to !

    Please save this message so that you know the address you are
    subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
    subscription address.

    Before posting, please check out following links:

    The Cygwin Web Site http://cygwin.com/
    The Cygwin FAQ http://cygwin.com/faq/
    Cygwin Problem Reporting http://cygwin.com/problems.html
    Generic Web Searching http://google.com/
    (type in cygwin plus your search term)

    --- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

    DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
    see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

    <>

    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>

    <>

    so you'll actually get 100-499.

    send an empty message to:
    <>

    for example "", just add a hyphen and your
    <cygwin-subscribe-john=>

    <cygwin-unsubscribe-john=>

    . Please be patient, my owner is a
    lot slower than I am ;-)

    Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:21:38 -0400
    From: Thomas Williams <>
    To: cygwin-sc.1062360610.dhidpechaifelobfhlof-python-list=
    Subject: (no subject)

    , Sep 3, 2003

  2. Robin Becker Guest

    In article <>, cygwin-
    writes
    >Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
    > mailing list.
    >
    >Acknowledgment: I have added the address
    >

    >to the cygwin mailing list.
    >
    >Welcome to !

    ..... wow if we can only get the cygwin thingy to subscribe to the
    python-list we can really get an email storm :)
    --
    Robin Becker

    Robin Becker, Sep 5, 2003