    files from their local drives. How can this be done?

    Thanks,
    Richard

    Richard Grene, Feb 9, 2004

  2. It sounds like a three-stage operation...

    Client write the message on an asp.net page:

    http://www.easywebedit.net/free/

    Client uploads the file:

    http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=234&pId=

    The server sends the message with the attachment:

    http://www.aspheute.com/english/20000918.asp

    Of course you need to track all of this on the server as it happens....
    that's the hard part.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 10, 2004

  3. Richard

    You can use an HtmlHiddenInputFile control to let the user select the file from their hard drive, and then use the System.Web.Mail.MailAttachment class in conjunction with the System.Web.Mail.MailMessage class to send the file as an attachment

    - David Coe, MCP

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgQ29lLCBNQ1A=?=, Feb 10, 2004