Were did that wave come from?

Discussion in 'C++' started by 2Barter.net, Mar 9, 2007.

  1. 2Barter.net

    2Barter.net Guest

    Craig Oral Somerford
    Founder of said Non-profit
    given to GOD through
    faith watch wave to see:
    On "CLICK"
    http:// www.2Barter.net

    --http://groups.google.com/group/skit-kittie-cat-skit
    Thank You
    Sincerely:
    Warren T. Bamford @
    Susan Durkin"<>,"
    http://boston.fbi.gov/
    617-223-6116
    Welcome to " Skit Kittie Cat CLICK " skit-kittie-cat-

    Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him, Her Them &
    YOU
    On "CLICK" to start
    http://skit-kittie-cat-skit.googlegroups.com/web/"MASCOT"?gda=_FW...

    http://www.buymystock.com/

    invite # {20175}?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD

    From: Craig Oral Somerford <>
    Date: Mar 2, 2007 10:58 AM
    Subject: Fwd: &quot; Your First Net Casting Company with true VISION
    &quot;
    To: AdWords Support < >, Google AdSense
    < >, " "
    < >
    Cc: YouTube Service < >
    The One Year Anniversary @
    \ " Working in Faith " On "CLICK"
    Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE

    " Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "

    Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts list.

    >From Craig Oral Somerford

    11:15 am (0 minutes ago)

    " Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "

    For Yesterday it was the JFK Aircraft Carrier
    Today GOD willing it will be a email sent to were it is intended
    Tomorrow it will be the one year Anniversary of this Non-profit given
    too GOD
    and if you look into the Night Sky Tomorrow you will see the WORLD
    shadowing the Moon from the Sun as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC9RcpLO43s
    GOD how assume are thy works.
    As you step out side too see this happen ask your self what prefect
    timing is GOD'S SPEED.
    That's how i felt when you see that HELL.
    That was washed of the boat, the Boat you see me on.
    http://www.2Barter.net/shop.html < http://www.2barter.net/shop.html>

    Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

    To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
    http://mail.google.com/mail/a-71bc94316e-d627325336-a9a87e362b

    Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
    with
    your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

    If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
    webmail
    service that offers:

    - Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
    - Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
    - Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
    "conversations"
    - Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
    - No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
    are
    relevant to the content of your messages

    To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
    http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

    And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service,
    check
    out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

    We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
    your
    comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail.
    We
    do. And, it's only going to get better.

    Thanks,

    The Gmail Team

    (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
    them
    into the address bar of your browser).
    On "CLICK" to see fan club
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_POuAuoBWY
    invite #{20175}?-In-DEED-DO-FORWARD <#{20175}?-In-DEED-DO-FORW@ARD>
    http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2

    #1 " Working in Faith "
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Craig Oral Somerford&btnG=Google....
    #2 " And getting true blessing from it "
    http://2barter.net/spiritual.html #3 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2Barter.net

    Reply Reply to all Forward

    Your message has been sent and the event has been added to your
    calendar.

    Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
    list Delete this message Show original Message text garbled?
    Craig Oral Somerford
    to Thank

    show details
    10:58 am (0 minutes ago)

    Title: Fwd: ivvite #{20175}?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
    When: Fri Mar 9 11am - 12pm (1 hr) (CST)
    Where: www.2Barter.net (map)
    Who:
    more details »

    Going? Yes - No - Maybe

    Your Agenda for Fri Mar 9, 2007
    No earlier events
    11am Fwd: ivvite #{20175}?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
    No later events
    view my calendar »

    From: Craig Oral Somerford <>
    Date: Mar 2, 2007 10:58 AM
    &quot;
    To: AdWords Support < >, Google AdSense
    < >, " "
    < >
    Cc: YouTube Service < >
    The One Year Anniversary @
    \ " Working in Faith " On "CLICK"
    Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE

    " Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "

    Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts list.

    >From Craig Oral Somerford

    11:15 am (0 minutes ago)

    #1 " Working in Faith "
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Craig Oral Somerford&btnG=Google....
    #2 " And getting true blessing from it "
    http://2barter.net/spiritual.html #3 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2Barter.net

    2Barter.net, Mar 9, 2007