    Foundation on VS 2005.
    Regards,
    Gun

    Gunawan, Mar 12, 2008

  2. Hello Gunawan,

    see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 12, 2008

  3. Gunawan

    Gunawan Guest

    Thank you for the Reply.
    Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
    I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005

    Gunawan, Mar 12, 2008
  4. Hello Gunawan,

    u can't upgrade compiler, u need to upgrade VS. because WF versions relates
    to .NET version and VS

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 12, 2008
  5. Gunawan

    Gunawan Guest

    Another question.
    Can I use WF with VS 2005 Express edition?
    Regards,
    Gun

    Gunawan, Mar 13, 2008
  6. Hello Gunawan,

    nope. WF doesn't have support in Express edition of VS

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 13, 2008