WF on vs2005

Gunawan

Hi,
I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows Workflow
Foundation on VS 2005.
Regards,
Gun

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Gunawan,

see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/

---
WBR,

G> Hi,
G> I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows Workflow
G> Foundation on VS 2005.
G> Regards,
G> Gun

Gunawan

Thank you for the Reply.
Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Gunawan,

u can't upgrade compiler, u need to upgrade VS. because WF versions relates
to .NET version and VS

---
WBR,

G> Thank you for the Reply.
G> Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
G> I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005

Hello Gunawan,

see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
http://spaces.live.com/laflour
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
and we
G> Hi,
G> I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows
Workflow
G> Foundation on VS 2005.
G> Regards,
G> Gu

Gunawan

Another question.
Can I use WF with VS 2005 Express edition?
Regards,
Gun

Michael Nemtsev said:
Hello Gunawan,

u can't upgrade compiler, u need to upgrade VS. because WF versions
relates to .NET version and VS

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
http://spaces.live.com/laflour

G> Thank you for the Reply.
G> Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
G> I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005

Hello Gunawan,

see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
http://spaces.live.com/laflour
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
and we
G> Hi,
G> I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows
Workflow
G> Foundation on VS 2005.
G> Regards,
G> Gun

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Gunawan,

nope. WF doesn't have support in Express edition of VS

---
WBR,