    via SMS. A Maximum 120 characters per e-mail.

    Thanks a lot !

    Truly.

    Penguin_X, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Penguin_X wrote:
    > Hi All ! First of all, sorry for my poor English. I'm still working on
    > that.
    >
    > I'm looking to build a program in Perl that download HTML code from many
    > web pages. I'm looking for something like "wget" that may GET a html
    > page and save in onto my HD. Everything else is fine, except that.

    Have a look at the LWP modules on a CPAN mirror near you.

    --
    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)
    -- T. Pratchett

    Josef Moellers, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Penguin_X <> wrote:

    > I'm looking for something like "wget" that may GET a html
    > page and save in onto my HD.

    perldoc -q HTML

    How do I remove HTML from a string?

    How do I fetch an HTML file?

    How do I automate an HTML form submission?

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Penguin_X

    Penguin_X Guest

    Josef Moellers wrote:
    > Penguin_X wrote:
    >> Hi All ! First of all, sorry for my poor English. I'm still working on
    >> that.
    >>
    >> I'm looking to build a program in Perl that download HTML code from
    >> many web pages. I'm looking for something like "wget" that may GET a
    >> html page and save in onto my HD. Everything else is fine, except that.

    > Have a look at the LWP modules on a CPAN mirror near you.

    Thank, i'm looking for that :)

    Penguin_X, Jul 27, 2005
  5. Penguin_X

    Penguin_X Guest

    Tad McClellan wrote:
    > Penguin_X <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm looking for something like "wget" that may GET a html
    >>page and save in onto my HD.

    > perldoc -q HTML
    >
    > How do I remove HTML from a string?
    >
    > How do I fetch an HTML file?
    >
    > How do I automate an HTML form submission?

    This way works fine. Thanks.

    Penguin_X, Jul 28, 2005