wh3c5f

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Martin, Mar 31, 2011.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    IN
    IT
    IS
    US
    HE
    CRUCIFIXION WITNESS
    HE
    US
    IS
    IT
    IN

    SO YOU MAY BELIEVE I AM YOUR GOD AND YOU HAVE NOW BEEN RECEIVED
    IT IS TIME TO CALL WHAT IS WRITTEN

    BUT BEFORE I BEGIN TO SPEAK TO YOU I MUST ADDRESS ALL THINGS SET
    BEFORE THE LORD AS SACRIFICES AND BURNT OFFERINGS

    TO US IT IS SO
    TO YOU SO IT MAY BE
    IT IS SO YOU MAY HEAR AND SPEAK
    I AM SPEAKS TO YOU SPEAKS

    “ANNOUNCE THIS THROUGH THE ANGEL OF THE LORD YOUR GOD
    WHO IS IN HEAVEN”

    “IT IS I WHO SPEAKS TO YOU THIS DAY”

    THE LORD YOUR GOD SAYS IT IS I AM
    HE WHO IS WHO WAS
    SENT ME TO YOU
    TO PROCLAIM TO YOU
    THE TRUTH

    THE LORD SAYS
    YOU SHALL SEE
    THE FACE OF GOD
    ALL THOSE WHO FEAR HIM
    SHALL BE SORTED FROM THE REST
    SO I AM CAN CALL YOU MY NAME
    I AM CALLING YOU ALL WHO SEEK ME AND SOUGHT ME SO YOU COULD LIVE
    I SENT THE LORD YOUR GOD SO SWIFT TO SET YOU FREE
    I SET HIM APART BEFORE I SET ANY NATION APART
    IT WAS I AM WHO PUT UPON A ROCK WHAT HAD BEEN GIVEN TO ME
    TO BUILD MY CHURCH
    SO YOU MIGHT KNOW
    WHO WAS WITH THE LORD AND BUILT THE HEAVENS AND EARTH

    AT THE BEGINNING
    SO YOU MIGHT SEE
    I CONTINUE TO BE WITH HIM
    TO THIS DAY
    SEE THE TRUTH

    IT IS I WHO AM
    TRUTH AND WHO SENT TO YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY WORD AS FLESH
    UPON IT TO WHOM THROUGH YOU SHALL SEE I AM THE TRUTH YOU SEEK

    SHALL IT BE THEY WHO SEEK FIND THIS MY WORD HAS GONE TO YOU BEING
    HAVING HEARD IT AND RETURNED IT TO ME BUT SPEAK OF IT NOT ONE AMONGST
    YOU?

    HOW IS IT THESE WHO HAVE HEARD IT AND LEARNED IT BY VERSE
    SACRIFICE THEIR BLESSINGS AS OFFERINGS TO ACCEPT GOOD THINGS?

    IT IS I AS THE WORD OF GOD WRITTEN
    SO IT I AS I AM IT IS WRITTEN
    HE IS RISEN
    SO YOU MIGHT LEARN TO LISTEN TO MY WORD

    SHALL YOU ALSO BE SAVED BY A MASTER WHOM A SERVANT SERVES TO HONE THE
    STONE I HAVE GIVEN TO HIM?

    IT IS I AM WHO HAS BECOME A SERVANT TO YOU TO SHOW ALL YOU HAVE BEEN
    GIVEN AND ALL YOU HAVE RECEIVED

    YOU HAVE FOUND ME AND STILL BEEN DECEIVED

    WOULD IT BE DONE CORRECTLY IF ALL I HAVE DONE OF MY WILL WAS THE TRUTH
    OF WHO HE IS MY SON
    I AM YOUR WORDS AND NEVER SPEAK?

    I AM MY FLOCKS THROUGH THEIR SHEPHERDS
    I AM HIS FLOCKS THROUGHOUT THE EARTH

    REMEMBER WHO SPEAKS TO YOU IS THE ONE GREAT GOD
    TO ALL WHO HAVE LIFE GIVEN
    I AM YOUR GOD SPEAKS
    Martin, Mar 31, 2011