What about validating a web site?

Paul

Jonathan N. Little said:
Very much so, and will always be evolving. That said, to split pages up
and maybe divide your cake into smaller sub-category galleries would
improve the site.

Yes, I know and I already have made it. In example, all my models of cake
are about 140 different types for all ceremonies, and there is a section
showing ALL OF THEM splitted in 6 pages from the first one to the last. If
someone want, in example, a cake for Christening, he must see ALL the 140
cakes and it is hard, difficult, and I could lose him for stress or bore.
To avoid this, I have put in the home page the section "Christening" where
the customer can easily choose among a short list of cakes suitable for
Christening. The same for the other ceremonies.
This is a sort of quick search.
My advice is go and do the tutorials on HTML and CSS on www.htmldog.com
that I have found to be the most accurate for the most up to date
practices of web authoring. It will give you a good base to start...
Jonathan

This is very useful, thank you Jonathan