    so i complete the puzle.

    As short and simple explanations as posible pleaseee..
    , May 28, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > What are macros,virtual functions and what static means?
    >
    > I don't have time to read a book,i have to finish a simple plugin till
    > tomorow morning to my first client and i need to know what these are
    > so i complete the puzle.
    >
    > As short and simple explanations as posible pleaseee..

    Macros in C++ are text substituitions in the source of the program.

    Virtual functions enable runtime binding of objects to methods.

    static modifies the lifetime or visibility of an object in various ways
    depending on context.

    Clear now?

    john
    John Harrison, May 28, 2007

  3. Daniel Kraft Guest

    > I don't have time to read a book,i have to finish a simple plugin till
    > tomorow morning to my first client and i need to know what these are
    > so i complete the puzle.

    Homework maybe? But you do not need to read a book, simply try google,
    it will point you there...

    --
    Got two Dear-Daniel-Instant Messages
    by MSN, associate ICQ with stress --
    Daniel Kraft, May 28, 2007
  4. Ian Collins Guest

    wrote:
    > What are macros,virtual functions and what static means?

    Please don't multi-troll on Usenet. If you must troll, stick to one
    group to make it easier for people to killfile you.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, May 28, 2007