What are some recommended resources for comparisons between ansi c and c99?

lvirden

I've been told that there are a number of changes to C that have been proposed
to become standard - an update as it were to ansi c.

Are there laymen level articles that have been published, detailing the
differences, and documenting where the process is at - seeing as it's now
been 4 or 5 yrs since 1999 ...

Mark McIntyre

I've been told that there are a number of changes to C that have been proposed
to become standard - an update as it were to ansi c.

Are there laymen level articles that have been published, detailing the
differences, and documenting where the process is at - seeing as it's now
been 4 or 5 yrs since 1999 ...

Try reading comp.std.c, they may have more idea.