    differences, and documenting where the process is at - seeing as it's now
    been 4 or 5 yrs since 1999 ...
    --

  2. On 15 Aug 2003 16:02:30 GMT, in comp.lang.c , wrote:

    >I've been told that there are a number of changes to C that have been proposed
    >to become standard - an update as it were to ansi c.
    >
    >Are there laymen level articles that have been published, detailing the
    >differences, and documenting where the process is at - seeing as it's now
    >been 4 or 5 yrs since 1999 ...

    Try reading comp.std.c, they may have more idea.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Aug 16, 2003

  3. CBFalconer Guest

    Re: What are some recommended resources for comparisons between ansi cand c99?

    Mark McIntyre wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I've been told that there are a number of changes to C that
    > > have been proposed to become standard - an update as it were
    > > to ansi c.
    > >
    > > Are there laymen level articles that have been published,
    > > detailing the differences, and documenting where the process
    > > is at - seeing as it's now been 4 or 5 yrs since 1999 ...

    > Try reading comp.std.c, they may have more idea.

    Try the following:

    <http://web.onetelnet.ch/~twolf/tw/c/c9x_changes.html>
    <http://wwwold.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC22/WG14/www/newinc9x.htm>

    --
    Chuck F () ()
    CBFalconer, Aug 16, 2003
  4. Re: What are some recommended resources for comparisons between ansi c and c99?

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 02:35:36 GMT, in comp.lang.c , CBFalconer
    <> wrote:

    >Mark McIntyre wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Are there laymen level articles that have been published,
    >> > detailing the differences, and documenting where the process
    >> > is at - seeing as it's now been 4 or 5 yrs since 1999 ...

    >> Try reading comp.std.c, they may have more idea.

    >Try the following:
    >
    > <http://web.onetelnet.ch/~twolf/tw/c/c9x_changes.html>

    broken link

    > <http://wwwold.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC22/WG14/www/newinc9x.htm>

    err, I think the OP wanted to know what was going to be in C200X

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Aug 16, 2003