    'environment setup' as a system path reference. What, exactly are these and
    how do they compare to project reference DLLs?

    -Darrel
    darrel, Oct 4, 2004

  2. darrel

    Scott Allen Guest

    Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Properties ->
    Environment Variables. Here you can add a system environment
    variable.

    What is it telling you to add to the environment variables? Perhaps
    the second dll is a native (non-.NET dll) that reads configuration
    information from the environment variables.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/

    Scott Allen, Oct 4, 2004