What are the classes used for encryption in asp.net

Bishoy George

I want to encrypt the enteries of user name to use it in the inside account
page:
like page.aspx?login=Sam to be page.aspx?login=sds55agg22h33hhfj344l
Could you help me please?

Karl Seguin

You are right, that's one bad resource I sent you to, sorry about that :)

Check out Brock's link.

You might also wanna check out:
http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/SimpleEncryption.asp

There's a download (at the top of the page) which is a well-documented
wrapper for all the System.Security.Cryptography stuff. Makes it very
easier to use. Plus the article is pretty good.

Karl