    program. I have to include any drivers in print program please guide
    me with some examples.

    Thanks

    smart, Jan 17, 2008

  2. smart

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:54:44 -0800 (PST), smart <>

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/printing.html
    --
    Roedy Green, Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary, http://mindprod.com

    Roedy Green, Jan 17, 2008

  3. RedGrittyBrick, Jan 17, 2008
  4. smart

    Lew Guest

    RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    > smart wrote:
    >> Hi, to all i am new to core java what we need to write a print
    >> program. I have to include any drivers in print program please guide
    >> me with some examples.

    > If I were you I'd start reading here:
    >
    > http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/desktop/printing/

    To ease your Googling and increase the percentage of useful results, spell
    the name of the GUI library "Swing" and not "swings".

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jan 17, 2008