what are your paths to gem?

John Joyce

Hi everyone,
I'm writing an OS X GUI app that works with the gem command line tool.
Please let me know where you have gem installed.
Of course I already have the default path covered, as well as /usr/
local paths from the Hivelogic style installation.
I'd like to know your path to gem if you have Fink or MacPorts/
DarwinPorts or other common OS X paths to gem.
I want my app to be able to find gem on your system if you use the
app when it's finished.