What ASP.Net hosting you advise me?

Alexander Vasilevsky

The main requirement is allowed to do that hosting virtual directories for
ASP.Net applications.

http://www.alvas.net - Audio tools for C# and VB.Net developers

"Anon User" <> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????:

Braulio Diez

I use Discount ASP .net and it's fine, it's not the cheapest one but you get
nice goodies like having a separate SQL Server from the Web instance.

I think one of the cheapest ones is GoDaddy, but don't know how good it is.

Depending on your requierements you have to think about shared hosting,
virtual server, or dedicated server (money + features + traffic +
availability).

Good luck
Braulio

--
/// ------------------------------
/// Braulio Diez

Braulio Diez

I think comparing price is more or less the same, the big question could be
performance, no idea about what could be the best :), try to hire hosting
with any of this companies it's always a try and see , I don't trust the
"full offer for one year contract" on any hosting company.

/// Braulio Diez
///
/// http://www.tipsdotnet.com

Alexander Vasilevsky