    Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
    API functions?

    Thanks

    A.E lover, May 18, 2008

  2. A.E lover

    asm23 Guest

    A.E lover wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
    > functions. Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
    > in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
    > Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
    > API functions?
    >
    > Thanks

    It's not suitable to ask question here, Please try to find some other
    place like Microsoft.****.****

    asm23, May 19, 2008

  3. A.E lover

    Guest

    On May 19, 2:28 am, "A.E lover" <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
    > functions.  Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
    > in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
    > Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
    > API functions?
    >
    > Thanks

    you can read some books such as <<programming windows>>
    or you can ask this question in microsoft clubs and so on

    , May 19, 2008
  4. A.E lover

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "A.E lover" <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
    >functions. Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
    >in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
    >Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
    >API functions?

    Windows API functions are documented here:

    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt

    Tim Slattery, May 19, 2008
  5. I suggest this fro windows api: