What C++ has promised you ?

Crimarc

I come back to ask qustion what did he promised you that you soudned
so much happy and sometime later so painful like you heart broken
becase of his dificults ???? What did you sacrifice for C++ things,
means how much effort you spend for c++ so far to becaome takable like
a professional ?
I know C++ overloading functions always hardest to write. i am love
learn about overloading. Do you know of any good easy tutirals for me
to learn overloading.

Crimarc

Victor Bazarov

Crimarc said:
I come back to ask qustion what did he promised you that you soudned
so much happy and sometime later so painful like you heart broken
becase of his dificults ???? What did you sacrifice for C++ things,
means how much effort you spend for c++ so far to becaome takable like
a professional ?

Do you really want to hear my life story? Around 1992 when I started
studying it, C++ promised an interesting and challenging problem solving
and full of creativity career, it promised reasonable and continuous
employment. It promised opening new horizons and unlocking many doors
that have been unaccessible before. And it's delivered on all promises.
I know C++ overloading functions always hardest to write. i am love
learn about overloading. Do you know of any good easy tutirals for me
to learn overloading.

Nothing good is easy. Nothing easy is good. Once you realise that,
your life is going to become simpler and more rewarding.

Get a couple of good books to begin with and start writing programs.
Learning by doing is the best approach when it comes to programming.

Good luck!