what control to use

Paul

Hi I am familiar with datagrids in vs2003 but not familiar with 2005 (which I
am now using.) I need to display a grid of some type with rows when a
webpage loads with 5 columns. One column will be a row count, two columns
will be text boxes for data entry and two columns will be checkboxes. I
would like the user to be able to add rows of data as well as delete rows,
all within this grid. I am using C#, just wondering if there are any
examples and also what control to use, thanks.

Paul

Hi thanks for the response. I also need to have two columns of dropdown
lists that will be populated by stored procedures when the page loads. Will
check out the example, hopefully it covers this as well.