what data structrue book do you use or recommend?

luciferleo

I've learned data structrue in C++ but I am now learning to write
programs in C. I am used to considering ADT as class but C is not a
object-oriented language. Problems rise up in my c-plus-plus-style
program in C. So, please tell me which data structure book do you use
or which book do you recommend? (Assume that I have learned C language
syntax well)

Gerr

luciferleo said:
I've learned data structrue in C++ but I am now learning to write
programs in C. I am used to considering ADT as class but C is not a
object-oriented language. Problems rise up in my c-plus-plus-style
program in C. So, please tell me which data structure book do you use
or which book do you recommend? (Assume that I have learned C language
syntax well)

You might want to take a look at 'C Unleashed' , ISBN 0672318962. It
talks about the basic data structures (single/double/circular linked
lists, binary trees) and some more advanced ones (sparse matrices,
matrix arrays), using C, and only C.