    program in C. So, please tell me which data structure book do you use
    or which book do you recommend? (Assume that I have learned C language
    syntax well)

    luciferleo, Dec 18, 2005

  2. luciferleo

    Gerr Guest

    luciferleo wrote:
    > I've learned data structrue in C++ but I am now learning to write
    > programs in C. I am used to considering ADT as class but C is not a
    > object-oriented language. Problems rise up in my c-plus-plus-style
    > program in C. So, please tell me which data structure book do you use
    > or which book do you recommend? (Assume that I have learned C language
    > syntax well)

    You might want to take a look at 'C Unleashed' , ISBN 0672318962. It
    talks about the basic data structures (single/double/circular linked
    lists, binary trees) and some more advanced ones (sparse matrices,
    matrix arrays), using C, and only C.

    Gerr, Dec 18, 2005

  3. luciferleo

    luciferleo Guest

    OK, thank you Gerr, I will take you advice.

    luciferleo, Dec 18, 2005