    How do you Set the object?

    Thanks

    BB

    BB, Jul 14, 2003

  2. BB

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    >When you say "unsupported" CDONTS works on W2K doesn't it?

    It can, but isn't recommended. And since CDO is the future, why code
    anything new in CDONTS?

    >Do you have a link to somewhere that shows the way to use CDO from an ASP
    >page to send an e-mail.

    Google is my friend... :)

    Obvious links:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cdosys/html/_cdosys_imessage_interface.asp
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026
    http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?lngWId=4&txtCodeId=6401

    Jeff
    ===================================
    Jeff Cochran (IIS MVP)
    - Munged of Course

    I don't get much time to respond to direct email,
    so posts here will have a better chance of getting
    an answer. Besides, everyone benefits here.

    Suggested resources:
    http://www.iisfaq.com/
    http://www.iisanswers.com/
    http://www.iistoolshed.com/