  1. gavino

    gavino Guest

    curious
    gavino, Nov 15, 2011

  2. On Nov 15, 10:51 am, gavino <> wrote:
    > curious

    Web servers will allow you to run a CGI program in C. It accepts the
    data from the form as input to stdin, and it spits out html.

    It can be written entirely in ANSI C. You don't need anything special.

    Look at
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/cgic.html

    for an introduction.
    Malcolm McLean, Nov 15, 2011

  3. gavino

    Seebs Guest

    On 2011-11-15, gavino <> wrote:
    > curious

    I use Not C, in general. (Actually, I have one C CGI program, but
    there were very specific reasons for that one.) I love C, but it is
    not the right tool for the job.

    -s
    Seebs, Nov 15, 2011