    done legally.

    Regards,

    Pete
    Peter, Apr 10, 2005

  2. You can use Web Matrix for anything you'd like to do,
    as far as creating any kind of web site you want to,
    whether as an amateur, non-profit or professionally.

    No licensing problems at all.

    Read the Web Matrix EULA.
    It's in the main Web Matrix directory ( EULA.rtf ).

    There's some provisions about the redistribution of MSDE
    ( if you intend to do that ) which might be important to you.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Peter

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    To add to Juan's reply, here is FAQ about appropriate uses of MSDE
    http://www.microsoft.com/sql/msde/howtobuy/msdeuse.asp

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider