What do you think of this site.

Chaddy2222

I tested it with Firefox 2.0. It looks ok, too.
Thanks.

Besides, I find a free software named "Animal Fun House" that may be
useful in building websites with audience of children.
And your point is......
My sites are aimed at non profits.

paul watt

Chaddy2222 said:
Hi all.
What do you think of my newest site?
The URL is:
http://rockradio.freewebdesignonline.org

Hey Chad,
The red seems a little too bright for my eyes, maybe tone it down a bit as I
find it distracts from the text.
The other things is everything on the page is center justified where as the
text is left justified, gives me a bit of a headache to tell the truth!

Fails validation due to 2 meta tags and why are you using xhtml?

Sorry to sound like i'm pulling holes in your work!

Chaddy2222

dE|_ said:
I'm curious as to why the title wobbles on the middle page and the body
What browser is this on? I have not noticed it.
could do with fixing in height, but it does the job of display.

I'm more graphically inclined myself but that's just taste.
Yeah, I like clean looking sites myself. The main part of the site is
the online request form.
I have done a lot of work on the scripting for that.

Chaddy2222

paul said:
Hey Chad,
The red seems a little too bright for my eyes, maybe tone it down a bit as I
find it distracts from the text.
The other things is everything on the page is center justified where as the
text is left justified, gives me a bit of a headache to tell the truth!
Well, it is a site for a rock music program after all.
Fails validation due to 2 meta tags and why are you using xhtml?
Yeah, i'll fix that.
Sorry to sound like i'm pulling holes in your work!
That's fine we do that with your sites all the time.

John

Chaddy2222 said:
Hi all.
What do you think of my newest site?
The URL is:
http://rockradio.freewebdesignonline.org

Well, the red is red - very, very, hurtie-eyes red!!

Apart from that, there's not really much to comment on - three lines of text
on the welcome page and two lines of text on the about page. Where's the
pictures of the studio, information about the music you play (Rock across
the ages?) etc., etc., etc?

John

Chaddy2222

John said:
Well, the red is red - very, very, hurtie-eyes red!!

Apart from that, there's not really much to comment on - three lines of text
on the welcome page and two lines of text on the about page. Where's the
pictures of the studio, information about the music you play (Rock across
the ages?) etc., etc., etc?

John
Thanks for the feedback.
As for pics of the studio, there is not really a lot to look at. You
could just about view any other community station in reigional
Australia.
I will be adding more content soon including at least one pic for the
studio.

dE|_

Chaddy2222 said:
What browser is this on? I have not noticed it.

IE7, it goes left about 10px or so on the 'About the show' page.
Yeah, I like clean looking sites myself. The main part of the site is
the online request form.
I have done a lot of work on the scripting for that.

Each to their own, there's a market full of different tastes too.

---dE|_---

dE|_

"Chaddy2222"
<snip>
Can you take another look and report back, thanks.

Still doing it.

I had a look at the HTML;

In the about page you've got a &nbsp; at the end of the title text which is
throwing the centred balance off to the left.

---dE|_---

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Chaddy2222 <spamlovermailbox-
(e-mail address removed)> writing in (e-mail address removed):
I have made a bit of a change to the red on the wrapper. Does it look
better / less hertfull to the eye for everyone else now?

The blue link on black background in the footer is illegible. I like
the idea of the site. VH1 (cable station in the US) is going to be
doing a series of shows called Rock Through the Ages - I usually don't
watch mucic TV, but I might have a look at this one.

Chaddy2222

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Chaddy2222 <spamlovermailbox-
(e-mail address removed)> writing in (e-mail address removed):

The blue link on black background in the footer is illegible. I like
the idea of the site. VH1 (cable station in the US) is going to be
doing a series of shows called Rock Through the Ages - I usually don't
watch mucic TV, but I might have a look at this one.
Oh yeah. The footer link issue is another thing I need to fix.
I got a bit side tracked with the back end scripting.

Chaddy2222

"Chaddy2222"

Still doing it.

I had a look at the HTML;

In the about page you've got a &nbsp; at the end of the title text which is
throwing the centred balance off to the left.
Nah, I think you'll find it's a CSS issue.

dE|_

Chaddy2222 said:
Nah, I think you'll find it's a CSS issue.

Give it a try, you centre a line of text, one is longer than the other so
it's going to poke out further. What's making this one longer is a &nbsp; so
you don't see the extension on the right, just the left.

I've got to hang up and get ready for lessons soon so do it quick and I'll
let you know.

---dE|_---

Els

Chaddy2222 said:
Nah, I think you'll find it's a CSS issue.

No, you'll find that dE|_ is right.
It's not just in IE7, it's in Firefox too. Not a bug, just two &nbsp;
characters.

John

Chaddy2222 said:
I have made a bit of a change to the red on the wrapper. Does it look
better / less hertfull to the eye for everyone else now?

Yep, that red is far better now mate :eek:)

John